Product code: 46257504
Super Soin Solaire Facial Sun Care SPF 15 medium protection is a youth protector* sun care product that helps preserve the skin’s ability to protect against the sun and photo-aging due to a combination of cutting-edge UVA and UVB filters and ultra-advanced protective active ingredients.
– Anti-free radical action** due to a combination of active ingredients (Vitamin E acetate and Edelweiss extract) that help to protect the skin from oxidative stress, the principal cause of photo skin aging.
- Cellular protection: Protecting the integrity of cells is essential for their renewal. Thanks to its protective effect**, Edelweiss extract, combined with solar filters, helps to preserve the cells from the harmful effects of UV rays.
– Targeted action on the skin's barrier function: Edelweiss** extract and Camellia oil help to strengthen the barrier function to allow the skin to maintain its optimum moisture level and guarantee greater resistance to environmental damage.
– A moisturizing and nourishing formula: the sun's rays can damage the skin's hydrolipidic film, leading to dehydration and dryness. Shea butter, Camellia oil and Mango extract help to recover suppleness and moisture.
A delicate, silky and non-greasy cream that melts into the skin and leaves it matte. Does not whiten the skin. Water-resistant. Non-comedogenic. Naturally scented with essential oils of Sage and Marjoram.
*helps protect the skin from the effects of photo-aging (wrinkles, dark spots, dehydration and loss of firmness)
**in vitro tests
- Sun Cream
Sisley is a French luxury beauty brand, created by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. The family-owned company creates the highest quality skincare and make-up products, combining the best of nature and science. The brand is renowned for its anti-ageing range, face masks and award winning sun care. It is also well known for its fine perfumes which are created in the tradition of the French 'haute parfumerie'. More from Sisley
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy