Skagen Women's Mother of Pearl Dial Two Tone Bracelet Strap Watch, Silver/Rose Gold
Product informationSkagen Ladies slim line two-tone watch on a two-tone striped mesh band. The mother of pearl dial features stud indicators, and is beautifully encased by a two-tone border.
- Case: W21 x D8mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Face Shape
- Main Stone Type
- Mother of Pearl
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 years
- Stainless steel
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Semi-precious Stones
- Model name / number
- Quartz or Battery
- Strap Colour
- Strap Material
- Strap Style
- Watch Face Colour
- Watch Finish
- Watch type
- Water Resistant
Rooted in the place where style meets simplicity, Skagen is a lifestyle brand inspired by the contemporary Danish design movement. Quality and a sense of purpose are the hallmarks of modern Danish design and these characteristics define Skagen. The streamlined styles are infused with warmth and character—making them unmistakably inviting. Unquestionably Skagen.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy