Product code: 59792401
Pick up the pace in sporty style and flexible comfort with these Sketchers Flex Advantage 2.0 Geo Blast trainers. Sporty mesh fabric and smooth synthetic upper combine in a slip-on stretch laced athletic trainer, with contrast stitching and overlay accents.
- Air-cooled memory foam insole
- Athletic lightweight mesh fabric upper
- Synthetic and fabric overlay trim
- Open weave mesh fabric panels for cooling effect
- Side and heel panel overlays for added stability
- Side S logo
- Stretch laced front panel for easy slip on fit
- Instep strap with SKECHERS logo detail
- Adjustable hook and loop side strap closure for a precise fit
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Flexible non-marking versatile traction outsole
- Upper: Textile/Synthetic; Lining: Textile/Synthetic; Sole: Rubber
- Shoe Style
Brand information & size guide
Skechers is an American lifestyle and performance footwear company for men, women and children. Headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California, the brand was founded in 1992. Now the second largest athletic footwear brand in the United States. Beyond the United States, Skechers products are available in more than 160 countries and territories through an international network of subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Japan, and 27 countries in Western and Central Eastern Europe, as well as through joint ventures in Asia and distributors around the world.
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Please note, actual measurements may vary slightly by style.
More from Skechers
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|