Skins Men's A200 Compression Short Sleeve Top
Improve the way you perform and feel during and after your training session with this Skins top. This top has a compression fit and are constructed from the finest Lycra and Meryl Microfibre to give a comfortable yet structured fit. This scientifically-engineered top offers you advanced muscle support, strength and recovery.
- Reduce lactic acid build-up, increasing muscle oxygenation and enhancing circulation
- Encourages a better posture
- Works as a respiratory aid
- Regulates body temperature in warm or cool conditions
- Immediately wicks moisture away from the skin
- Prevents odour through antibacterial treatments
- Helps to focus muscle power
- Provides 50+ UV protection
An article published by S. Lambert, F. Dongas, B. Parsons and G. Turner in the Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport states that wearing Skins™ reduces post exercise muscle soreness while showing a marked improvement in muscle strength and alertness.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 76% nylon, 24% elastane
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
In 1996, an Australian skier had a bold ambition – to feel 10 years younger so he could ski all day, party all night and be ready the next morning do it all again. His starting point was the knowledge that improved blood circulation would supply more oxygen to his muscles, helping them work harder for longer and recover faster. So he consulted with NASA and other experts to confirm he was on to something.
He developed Skins to improve athletes’ power, speed, stamina and recovery. Many professional athletes, including several Australian rugby teams, wear Skins products. Amateur athletes around the world also recognise the benefits of a compression fit, allowing them to avoid injury and recover after big games and training sessions.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy