Product code: 31302201
Encourage better sleep habits for your toddler with this versatile Sleep Trainer Nightlight from Skip Hop.
The 4-in-1 design works as a sleep trainer, soother, nightlight and alarm that’s a cinch to set and customise for your needs. Easy-to-follow colour cues and music signal time for bed, almost time to get up and okay to get up. The soother mode includes two calming sounds and a sweet lullaby while the nightlight comforts with three brightness levels. Plus the alarm mode is perfect for a gentle wake up call with a sweet song and lights as your toddler grows older.
Works great for naptime, too.
- Trainer mode: Cloud lights up with easy-to-follow colour cues: Red = Time For Bed; Yellow = Almost Time To Get Up; Green = Okay To Get Up
- Soother mode: Plays two calming sounds (white noise & gentle rain) and a lullaby
- Nightlight mode: Comforts with a warm glow and 3 brightness levels
- Alarm mode:Comforts with a warm glow and 3 brightness levels
- Easy to set and customise
- Music includes: 3 melodies and 2 soothing sounds
- Cheerful sun button controls sounds and lights
- Requires 4 x AA Batteries (not included) or can be used with included USB cable (power adaptor not included)
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Night Lights
- Batteries Included
- Battery Size & Number
- 4 x AA or can be used with included USB cable (power adaptor not included)
- Skip Hop
- Care instructions
- This item is not a toy. Always use with adult supervision.
- H10.9 x W8.4 x D17.8cm
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Plastic Front Panel, Steel, Silicone O ring, Tri-colour LED lights
- Night light
- Not Rechargeable
- Suitable From
- 2 years
In 2003, new parents Ellen and Michael Diamant were a lot like new parents everywhere: overjoyed with the birth of their son, and overwhelmed with so many choices and so few solutions that satisfied.
When they searched for a diaper bag that looked great and worked well, they found nothing. So they invented one.
Almost a decade and hundreds of products later, Ellen and Michael are still inventing “everything-in-its-place” solutions that are smart, functional and great-looking for busy parents.More from Skip Hop
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am, available 7 days a week.
- Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 10 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.