Smeg A4-BL-8 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Gloss Black
Enjoy style, sophistication and superb cooking results with this Smeg A4-BL-8 dual fuel range cooker.
Finished in gloss black , this range cooker will make a real impact in your kitchen. Its generous main multifunction oven (capacity 61L) will cater for any large household. 9 functions including circulaire, rotisserie and circogas allow you to tackle a range of cooking tasks with ease. Closed door grilling is also on hand to complement your cooking.
The second fan oven (55L) has 6 functions including fan with grill element and upper and lower elements. A special pizza function ensures optimum results and is also ideal for cookies, quiches and flans. A handy storage drawer is tucked underneath the ovens for convenience.
The versatile gas hob has 6 burners plus an electric griddle for flexible cooking options. Heavy-duty pan supports, automatic ignition and flame-failure safety cut out are on hand for peace of mind.
An air cooling system, triple glazed doors and LED electronic clock with programmer top off this model. Enamel stay clean liners make cleaning fuss free. Accessories include: oven one- extra deep tray, roasting/grill pan, 2 chrome shelves (1 doubles as grill mesh), and telescopic shelves. Oven two: roasting/grill pan, chrome shelf, grill mesh. 30-amp power supply required. Adaptable for LPG.
This appliance must be installed by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with cookers that use gas for this reason.
Part of the distinctive ‘Opera range’ made from one piece, top quality 18/10 steel units, combining clean lines with high quality components. Softly rounded tops, professional cast iron pan stands and a solid stylish door complement the stainless steel knobs designed for ergonomic use by Italian design house Cannali.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.05kW, 1 x 1.8kW, 1 x 1.9kW, 1 x 3.0kW, 1 x 4.2kW
- Cable Included
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H89.5 x W120 x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Both Ovens
- Half Grill
- Hob Features
- Cast iron pan supports
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Smeg Connection Guide