Smeg A5-8 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Smeg A5-8 range cooker comprises a broad electric double oven with a huge total capacity of 130L, along with 6 gas hob burners, an electric griddle and a fishburner. Let this incredibly versatile unit become the centre of your cooking experience!
The electric griddle on this hob boasts Teflon-coated plates, making it the perfect option when you want to quickly and easily make a cooked breakfast or pancakes, create toasted sandwiches for lunch or caramelise onions and sear a steak to perfection at dinner. The options are endless with a griddle!
Also included in on the hob are 2 Ultra Rapid burners, and each of the 6 burners enjoys heavy-duty pan supports, automatic ignition and flame-failure safety cut off for complete peace of mind.
Rated AA for energy efficiency, the main oven has 9 functions including a grill, cooling fan, rotisserie and stay clean liners. The auxiliary oven features a special pizza stone along with a dedicated pizza cooking function. With programmer/timer function, triple glazed doors and a pull out full width storage drawer beneath the ovens. 30 amp power supply required. Adaptable for LPG.
Part of the ‘Opera range’ of quality cookers, combining versatile streamlined hob tops with chunky steel shoulder panels. Made from one piece, top quality 18/10 steel units with stainless steel knobs designed for ergonomic use by Italian design house Cannali. A tangential fan cooling system allows safe touch doors, which are also triple glazed with thermo-reflective inner glass.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.0, 1x 1.6, 1x 1.80, 1x 1.9, 1x 3.0, 1x 4.0, 1x 4.50kW
- Cable Included
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H89.5 x W150 x D56.5cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Both Ovens
- Half Grill
- Hob Features
- Electric griddle with Teflon coated plates, Fishburner, 6x burners (incl. 2 Ultra rapid)
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Cast iron pan supports (2x ultra rapid)
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Pan Supports
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Smeg A5-8 Range Cooker User Guide
Smeg Connection Guide