Smeg FAB32QRO Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Pink
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The Smeg FAB32QRO is a classic `50s-inspired fridge freezer with modern features. Rated `A+` for energy efficiency, it provides automatic defrosting and individual adjustable thermostats for fridge and freezer.
The refrigerator compartment gives you 3 height-adjustable safety glass shelves, 2 fruit and vegetable containers, 1 covered storage box and a chrome wine rack. The freezer has 2 drawers and a compartment with a shelf for ice cubes or pizza.
Please note: The door of this appliance has right hand side hinges.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Ambient operating temperature
- 18° - 38°C
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H179 x W60 x D71cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 2 drawers
- Fridge Position
- Frost Free
- Gross volume
- 330 L
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- 103 L
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- 205 L
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 12 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 stars
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy