Smeg PGF95-4 Gas Hob, Stainless Steel
With a sleek stainless steel design, the Smeg PGF75-4 will look the part in any modern kitchen
With an ultra low profile base, this design fits seamlessly in with your kitchen décor. 5 powerful burners provide optimum cooking power. Heavy duty cast iron pan supports can easily handle a range of pots of pans. A handy pan rest is incorporated into the central pan stand. Stainless steel controls with automatic ignition aids ease of use. A flame failure device is fitted as standard, for added peace of mind.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- W84.7 x D50cm
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x1.05kW, 3x1.8kW, 1x4kW
- Cable Included
- Control Position
- H7.5 x W86.7 x D51.2cm
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Hob Features
- Gas with auto ignition
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Push button
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Plug Included
- Residual Heat Indicator
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Touch Control
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy