Smeg SFP109B Single Electric Oven, White Glass
Product informationFeaturing a generous 70L cavity, the Smeg SFP109B single electric oven is the perfect kitchen appliance: you can program it to have your dinner ready as you walk in the door, and it cleans itself too.
Finished in a striking white glass, this oven has an electronic programmable timer, which allows you to set this oven to begin cooking and then automatically switch off. If you want to cook manually, the helpful minute minder and LED clock let you keep track of how long your food has been in the oven.
The pyrolytic enamel lining works with automatic clean functions to provide you with a self-cleaning oven: simply set the oven to clean and - automatically locking the door for safety - it reaches up to 500°C to burn off any burnt on food, leaving behind a film of ash that can be effortlessly wiped away. And the most impressive part is that, although it reaches extremely high temperatures, this Smeg oven has an energy efficient ampage of 13. The inner door glass can also be removed for quick and easy cleaning when you don’t want to run the full pyro clean cycle.
Alongside the versatile cooking options, rapid pre-heat will reach the selected temperature in just four minutes. Cooking functions include:
- ECO preheat: provides fast and efficient preheat before using the main oven
- Upper and lower element only: suitable for dishes that require a more gentle heat, such as baking.
- Grill element: conducted with the door closed, this function uses a fan to reduce the fierce heat from the grill, providing even browning and heat distribution so you don’t have to turn food during cooking
- Circulaire with upper and lower elements: use of the fan with both elements moves the heat around the food - not the food itself. This allows food to be cooked quickly and effectively on a number of shelves
Safety features provide peace of mind when cooking with the Smeg SFP109B oven. A child safety lock option prevents curious little ones from burns, while ‘cool door’ glass ensures that even the outside of the oven isn’t hot. There is also an automatic heating elements/fan switch off when the door is open.
- Self-cleaning Pyrolytic enamel
- Programmable electronic timer with minute minder
- Energy rating A
- Blacklit controls
- LED display
- Child safety lock option
- Rapid pre-heating
- Interior halogen light
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H583-585mm x W554-564mm x D560 mm
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Child lock
- Country of Origin
- H59.2 x W59.7 x D54.8cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Grill Fuel Type
- Half Grill
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Pyrolytic enamel
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- SFP109B Single Electric Oven
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Smeg SFP109B Single Electric Oven User Guide
Built-in (or integrated) washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers offer a sleek and unobtrusive look