Smeg SFP4120PZ Linea Aesthetic Compact Single Oven, Stainless Steel
Welcome style and functionality to your kitchen with the SFP4120PZ Linea Single Oven from Smeg.
Fan with grill
The fan reduces the fierce heat from the tilting grill to provide even browning and heat distribution, without drying out the food. You can even close the door while grilling to keep heat inside the oven and conserve energy, while the half grill option is a perfect choice for smaller dishes.
It also boasts a Circulaire system in the cavity, where the fan and circular element surrounding it distribute heat evenly. This reduces cooking time by 20% and temperature by 10-20°C compared to a conventional oven, and is ideal for pastries and batch baking.
Equipped with a pizza stone, cover and shovel, the SFP4120PZ combines specialist heating elements to create the perfect environment for cooking professional-quality pizzas, as well as quiches and flans.
This self-cleaning system for ovens reaches a high temperature of 500°C and burns off any deposits left in the oven. The only task left is to simply wipe away the remaining residue with a damp cloth, without the need for harsh chemicals or continuous scrubbing. The process can be set from 1.5-3 hours, depending on the degree of dirt build-up.
Characterised by symmetrical lines, this modern oven is ergonomically designed to maximise space while making a contemporary statement in your kitchen. Impressive design features of the SFP4120PZ include a soft-close door, large LCD display and easy-to-use rotary controls that allow you to choose from 20 automatic programmes.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H445 - 447mm x W554 - 564mm x D560mm
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Child lock
- Country of Origin
- H44.2cm x W59.7cm x D54.8cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Grill Fuel Type
- Half Grill
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Pyrolytic enamel
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microwave Function
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- SFP4120PZ Linea Aesthetic Compact Single Oven
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence