Smeg SUK91MBL8 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Black
With a huge 115L capacity, the Smeg SUK91MBL8 dual fuel cooker is a great helping hand in any kitchen. Part of the Concert collection of range cookers, this distinctively designed appliance has a softly rounded top, flat cast iron pan stands and classic controls. Solid doors with characteristic handles complete the design, combining clean lines with high quality components to offer you an easy-to-use cooker that produces excellent results while looking good in your kitchen. The oven in this cooker has different functions for versatility, including:
- Rotisserie with full grill gives your food an even browning at the end of the cooking
- Grill element enables large quantities of food, particularly meat, to be grilled evenly
- Fan with upper and lower elements ensures uniform cooking even with complex recipes
- Fan with grill element softens the strong heat wave generated by the grill, giving perfect grilling even to very thick foods, such as large cuts of meat
- Fan with lower element allows cooking to be completed more rapidly
- ECO setting uses the grill and the lower heating element in combination for low energy consumption when cooking for one
- Circulaire heating gets food from the oven to the table in 10% less time and without mixing smells and flavours
- Upper and lower element only- perfect for roasts, bread, cakes and particularly suitable for fatty meats such as goose and duck.
The gas hob on this cooker has 5 burners, heavy-duty pan supports, automatic ignition and flame-failure safety cut-out. A storage compartment is also on hand below the oven cavity. Adaptable for LPG.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x 1kW, 2 x 1.8kW, 1 x 3kW, 1 x 3.5kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H90 x W90 x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Dual Fuel
- Grill Position
- Main Oven
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Programmable Timer
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence