DimensionsH90 x W110 x D60cm
Add to your order
Currently in stock online
Has the benefits of gas & electric: quick to heat up & even distribution
Provides instant and easy-to-control heat
Part of the ‘Symphony’ series, this beautiful range cooker is characterised by a distinctive and contemporary square design. A versatile streamlined hob top with ergonomic steel control knobs and handles is complimented by three cooking cavities that allow for simultaneous preparation of a diverse range of foods at varying temperatures. Top quality 18/10 grade stainless steel is used throughout.
The main oven in this cooker has 7 functions for versatility, including:
- Circulaire fan heating gets food from the oven to the table in 10% less time and without mixing smells and flavours.
- Lower heating element only perfectly cooks foods such as cakes, tarts and pizzas without affecting their browning.
- Upper and lower element only is perfect for roasts, bread, cakes and particularly suitable for fatty meats such as goose and duck.
- Grill element enables large quantities of food, particularly meat, to be grilled evenly.
- Fan with grill element softens the strong heatwave generated by the grill, giving perfect grilling even to very thick foods, such as large cuts of meat.
- Fan with lower element allows cooking to be completed more rapidly- Recommended to finish cooking foods that are already cooked on the surface, but not inside.
The main cavity also offers a Vapor clean setting, and at the end of the program the cavity can be effortlessly wiped clean, saving you a chore when it comes to maintenance. The electronic clock can also be programmed in conjunction with main cavity to ensure cooking perfection.
The second cavity (capacity 63L) hosts 7 functions, including upper and lower heating elements only, fan settings and a defrost programme. Side opening doors to the main cooking cavities make access to your cooking much easier, and telescopic shelves come as standard.
Meanwhile, the 35L grill compartment boasts a fully variable electric grill with 2.7kW element. Both of these cavities are lined with easy clean enamel, making cleaning a breeze.
The gas hob has 7 burners (including two powerful ultra rapid burners), heavy-duty cast iron pan supports, automatic ignition and flame-failure safety cut-out and is adaptable for LPG.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.