Smeg TR4110 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Pink
We like it because...
In February 2014, this product was awarded the "Best Buy" for Cookers by Which? magazine, outlining the high quality and superior efficiency of this Smeg appliance.
Exclusively online, the TR4110 dual fuel range cooker makes a sophisticated and stylish investment and centrepiece for your kitchen.
This distinctive traditional design hosts a 4 cavity cooker with gas hob and an AA rating for energy efficiency, which makes this appliance a valuable and appealing addition to any kitchen.
This beautifully crafted appliance has a softly rounded top, heavy-duty cast iron pan stands and classic controls. Solid doors with characteristic handles complete the design, combining clean lines with high quality components to offer you an easy-to-use cooker that produces excellent results.
The main multifunction oven on this cooker has 7 functions including a circulaire function for excellent heat distribution. The main oven cavity in the TR4110 range cooker also offers a Vapour Clean option: this uses steam to loosen the deposits found on the oven interior, so that at the end of the program the cavity can be effortlessly wiped clean.
The auxiliary multifunction oven includes an upper and lower element with fan setting to easily cook a meal for one as well as having 4 separate cooking levels and closed door grilling, for the ultimate in convenience and style.
The fully variable grill compartment has 2 grilling levels so that you can keep your eye on the browning and crisping of food at all times. A storage drawer placed in the lower right is well located for storing away bulkier roasting tins and dishes.
A gas hob with 7 burners, including 2 rapid burners sits atop the ovens. A powerful 4.2kW ultra rapid burner ensures rapid heat up and fast cooking. Heavy-duty cast iron pan supports make for a traditional look.
With a programmer/timer function, you can easily keep track of your cooking. While an air cooling system, triple glazed side opening doors and minute minder top off this model.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1kW, 2x1.8kW, 2x 3kW, 1x4.2kW
- Cable Included
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H89.5 x W110 x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Both Ovens
- Half Grill
- Hob Features
- Fast burner
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Programmable Timer
- Electronic programmable timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Smeg TR4110AZ Dual Fuel Range Cooker User Guide
Smeg Connection Guide