Smeg TR4110I 110cm Victoria Range Cooker with Induction Hob, Cream
Boasting a double A-rating for energy efficiency, and a total capacity of 162L, the new Smeg TR4110I range cooker is an ideal addition to your kitchen.
Part of Smeg's ‘Victoria’ series, this stylish range cooker features a timelessly classic design in premium 18/10 grade stainless steel, with a versatile streamlined hob top, ergonomic steel control knobs and handles. It also has three cooking cavities that allow extra space for various foods at different temperatures. Side opening doors to the main cooking cavities make access to your cooking much easier, and telescopic shelves come as standard.
The main oven features Circulaire fan heating which cooks food quicker, saving you time and energy, while a lower heating element cooks foods such as cakes, tarts and pizzas perfectly without affecting their browning. Upper and lower element only is particularly suitable for fatty meats such as goose and duck, while a grill function evenly grills large quantities of food. A fan with grill function softens the strong heatwave generated by the grill, giving perfect grilling even to very thick foods. This cavity also offers a Vapor clean setting, so at the end of the program the cavity can be effortlessly wiped clean, making maintenance as easy as possible. The electronic clock can also be programmed in conjunction with the main cavity to ensure cooking perfection.
The second cavity (capacity 63L) hosts 7 functions, including upper and lower heating elements only, fan settings and a defrost programme.
The 35L grill compartment boasts a fully variable electric grill with 2.7kW element, lined in easy clean enamel for convenience.
The induction hob has 5 zones which each have boosters, for powerful and responsive cooking facilities. Automatic safety cut out and resistant Ceran Schott glass ensure a safe, durable and easy-to-clean surface.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 3x 2.3kW (power boost to 3.0kW) 2x 1.3kW (power boost to 1.4kW)
- Cable Included
- Capacity- Main Oven
- 63 litres Nett 68 litres Gross
- Capacity- Second Oven
- 63 litres Nett 68 litres Gross
- Child lock
- H88.5 - 91cm x W110cm x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Top Cavity
- Half Grill
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- 5 Ring Induction
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Smeg TR4110IBL 110cm Victoria Range Cooker with Induction Hob User Guide
Smeg Connection Guide