Smeg TR4110 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Cream
Product informationIntroducing the TR4110 duel fuel range cooker from the striking new Smeg collection. Exclusive to John Lewis, this range cooker would make an excellent investment and centrepiece for your kitchen.
This distinctive traditional design hosts a 3 cavity cooker with gas hob and an AA rating for energy efficiency, which makes this appliance a valuable and appealing addition to any kitchen.
This beautifully crafted appliance has a softly rounded top, flat cast iron pan stands and classic controls. Solid doors with characteristic handles complete the design, combining clean lines with high quality components to offer you an easy-to-use cooker that produces excellent results while looking good in your kitchen.
The main oven on this cooker has 7 functions, including:
- Lower heating element only
- Grill element
- Upper and lower element only
- Fan with lower element
- Fan with grill element
The main oven cavity in the TR4110P range cooker also offers a Vapor Clean option: this uses steam to loosen the deposits found on the oven interior, so that at the end of the program the cavity can be effortlessly wiped clean.
The auxiliary oven features 6 functions, including an upper and lower element with fan setting to easily cook a meal for one as well as having 4 separate cooking levels and closed door grilling, for the ultimate in convenience and style.
The fully variable grill compartment has 2 grilling levels as well as a double glazed door, so that you can keep your eye on the browning and crisping of food at all times. A storage drawer placed in the lower right is well-located for storing away bulkier roasting tins and dishes.
With a programmer/timer function, you can easily keep track of your cooking.
40/45 amp power supply required. Adaptable for LPG.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.8kW, 2x 3kW, 2x 1kW, 1x 4.2kW
- Cable Included
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H89.5-92 x W110 x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A/Main Oven A+
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Half Grill
- Hob Features
- Safety cut off
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Push Button
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Smeg TR4110BL1 Dual Fuel Range Cooker User Guide
Smeg Connection Guide