Sony Bravia 32WD756BU LED HD 1080p Smart TV, 32" with Freeview HD & Cable Management System
1 bundle available - Save up to £30.00
Sony's big-screen Full HD TV will channel your content with awesome clarity. This Wi-Fi ready set is backed by the brand’s inventive X-Reality PRO engine. Play all kinds of media from your USB, mirror your smart device with Screen Mirroring and marvel at the super-smooth 400 Hz refresh rate. Together with these state-of-the-art features, the screen’s innovative Slim Aluminium frame delivers a thin profile and nifty cable management system. This way, your TV will look clean and elegant in your living room.
Crystal Clear X-Reality Pro
Improving everything you watch on your Sony Bravia TV is X-Reality PRO. The engine maximizes the picture quality of the full range of input sources, everything from dazzling 1080p Blu-ray Disc™ (BD) movies all the way to very low-resolution, highly-compressed Web video. After analysing each pixel and comparing patterns, the system restores detail lost in compression and transmission. The system also reduces noise and reproduces optimum contrast, colour and sharpness. The result is that you experience stunning picture quality with better clarity, for anything you watch.
With Motionflow XR 400Hz, every image on the screen refreshes at a higher rate than normal. Sports and fast-moving action look noticeably smoother, sharper and more natural, with reduced blur and judder.
Explore such apps as YouTube & Netflix on the intuitive video-on-demand platform. Furthermore, families can share their photos and videos wirelessly on the big screen from up to 10 devices with Photo Sharing Plus. With such content, this TV will be the media hub of your home.*
USB Recording, Playback and Screen Mirroring
Once you plug in a USB to this TV, you can record live TV straight on to it. This way, you can load up shows or movies that you missed and watch them anytime. Furthermore, you can playback personal music, photos or videos on the big screen – just plug in and enjoy. Also, with the Screen Mirroring feature, you can link up your Smart device and beam its screen onto the WD75, making such sharing even easier.
Compatible with the Sony 32-inch TV is One-Flick Entertainment which enables you to comfortably flick your way through TV schedules, web clips, photos and more on the ultra-responsive touchpad area. The One-Flick Touchpad Remote (sold separately) is even enabled with NFC (Near-Field Communication) so you can share photos wirelessly from your Smart device straight to the TV screen, at a single touch.
Slim Aluminium Design
At only 12.5mm thick, the WD75’s super-slim build makes it simple to wall-mount and blend into your décor. Furthermore, the clever cable management system at the back will keep your wires neat straight out of the box.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Soundbars enhance your TVs sound quality and add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either. The Sony CT80 is the perfect partner for this Sony TV which can be positioned in front of the TV screen on a suitable television stand, without obstructing the view.
Click to see the Sony CT80
If you want to connect your TV to a blu-ray player, games console, soundbar or soundbase, then you'll need a HDMI cable.
View our collection of cables & connections
*As apps are not controlled by Sony, providers may remove them at any time.
Please note: A Smart TV is a platform that can run 3rd party Apps. 3rd party content providers may remove Apps from the Smart TV platform or stop supporting them at any time, and we cannot guarantee an App’s availability. When new Smart TV products are launched, there may also be a delay before certain Apps become available. Availability of Apps is not included within the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty, or the John Lewis 2-year Guarantee for audio visual products, or the 5-year Guarantee for TVs.
- 3D Ready
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, 2x AAA batteries, table top stand, manual
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital
- Care instructions
- Included in packaging
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H42.9 x W71.7 x D6.1cm
- Dimensions With Stand
- H47.4 x W71.7 x D21.8cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- via USB
- HDR Information Expanding contrast ratio and colour palettes, this product’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility gives greater glow and visual depth than regular HD content.
- Headphone socket
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Built-in Wi-Fi
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Internet VOD
- Packaged Dimensions
- H53.1 x W80.3 x D15.7cm
- Picture Resolution Information A higher picture resolution makes for greater clarity, depth and detail which can be enjoyed sat closer to the screen
- Full HD
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x HDMI, 2x USB 2.0, 1x SCART
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 58 kWh
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Power Consumption - Stand By Information Amount used when on standby, based on EU regulations
- Programmable Timer
- Refresh Rate Information The speed at which the screen is refreshed. Please note, manufacturers tend to use their own measurements for refresh rate, so these may not always be comparable.
- 50Hz / MotionFlow XR 400 Hz
- Remote Control
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Smart TV Information Connects to the home Wi-Fi to access apps including BBC iPlayer, stream from services such as Netflix and browse websites
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Viewing angle (horizontal / vertical) Information Higher figure will ensure more people seated around the display will be able to view it clearly
- 178 degrees
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- 80 cm
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- With stand: 6.9kg. Without stand: 6.4kg
TV Tech Explained
Full HD, 1080p |offers 1080 lines of horizontal resolution which displays sharper and more defined picture details than HD Ready
LED | LED-backlit TVs feature hundreds of small LEDs (light emitting diodes) to create a thin, light weight and energy efficient TV. This is perhaps the most common screen type on the market
Smart TV | streams online content through your home network to bring you access to digital content such as On Demand, and streaming services from the internet such as apps
Refresh rate | the higher the rate, the smoother the picture. A quick response time is also required to justify this feature.
Freeview HD | 70 digital television channels , 25 radio stations plus 15 HD channels all for free
Wi-Fi | allows TVs, smartphones, computers and other devices to connect to the internet and communicate wirelessly
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.