Sony Bravia KDL32R423ABU LED HD 720p TV, 32" with Freeview HD
Bring more power and more entertainment to your living room with Sony’s KDL32R423ABU LED TV. Enjoy TV and films in 720p HD and dazzling true colour contrast, and thanks to access to subscription-free HD channels and media streaming via USB, you’ll always be entertained.
- Take Full HD further with Clear Resolution Enhancer - a noise reduction and image enhancement technology that delivers a clear difference from standard LED TV. Images are crisp, textures are defined, and heightened contrast boosts on-screen depth perception.
- Super-size your pictures, videos, apps, games and more with wired mirroring. Just connect your smartphone to the TV through the USB port and view your mobile content on your TV. Use your smartphone to swipe, enlarge, move and select content on the big screen for all to see.
- Motionflow XR 100Hz ensures fast-moving action sequences appear smooth, natural and lifelike. It even offers a choice of viewing modes to suit different content - from movies to sport or live
- Rich, natural colour makes the images you see more compelling and believable. With Direct LED backlight screen technology you’ll enjoy pure colours, high contrast and deep blacks. It ensures an altogether more vivid viewing experience – and it’s energy efficient too.
- Enjoy a huge range of free digital TV and radio channels, including HD programmes, without subscriptions through integrated Freeview HD. There’s no contract and no need for a set-top box or satellite dish. It’s all easily accessible using just one remote control and your external TV aerial. To watch Freeview HD broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area.
- Play all your digital media on screen - USB Play lets you plug in USB devices containing movies, photos and music for sharing on the big screen.
- Easily connect to HD devices with HDMI. Connect all your High Definition entertainment using 2 HDMI inputs.
- VESA 100mm x 100mm compatible.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H46.6 x W73.1 x D17.1cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Model name / number
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- Picture Resolution Information A higher picture resolution makes for greater clarity, depth and detail which can be enjoyed sat closer to the screen
- HD Ready (720p)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 1x USB
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 55 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Remote Control
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1024 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.