Sony Bravia KDL32W7 LED HD 1080p Smart TV, 32" with Freeview HD
We like it because...
Football Mode brings sporting events to life by tuning the sound for an authentic stadium feel.
With pin sharp films and programmes all wrapped in clean Sony design - the W7 series adds a sleek, modern accent to any space. Full HD 1080p renders everything in stunning detail and with Motionflow technology even fast-moving action like games and sports flow across the screen.
Along with Full HD and a smooth simulated 200Hz motion rate, this TV boasts X-Reality PRO, an advanced set of technologies that refines and sharpens every detail on-screen.
For sports fans…
Experience a stadium atmosphere in your own living room. Live Football Mode automatically adjusts the sound settings so the roar of the crowd is loud and clear. You can also browse football videos from YouTube and the FIFA sites with ease.
Made for audio
Hear clear, full-range sound from a compact Bass Reflex speaker inside your TV. There's no distortion or unwanted vibration even when the action gets loud.
Through a simple wireless connection, screen mirroring lets you view your videos, photos, and more on your TV.
Built-in wall mount
The TV's integrated stand doubles as a wall-mounting bracket, so there's no need to go out and buy one. Please note, this TV is not compatible with other, external brackets.
Perfect partners With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller, choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either. View our complete range of soundbars.
Don't forget... If you want to connect your television to a Blu-ray player, games console, soundbar or soundbase then you'll need a HDMI cable. View our collection of cables & connections
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Remote control
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H43.3 x W72.9 x D1.58cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- External USB recording and playback
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- 1 (Freeview HD)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- RF connection input, HDMI input (4), HDMI PC, SCART in,USB (2), Ethernet, composite video in, component video (Y/Pb/Pr) in, PCMCIA input, analogue audio input (2 rear), optical digital out, audio output, headphone, video out
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 54 kWh
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Power Consumption - Stand By Information Amount used when on standby, based on EU regulations
- Programmable Timer
- Refresh Rate Information The speed at which the screen is refreshed. Please note, manufacturers tend to use their own measurements for refresh rate, so these may not always be comparable.
- Motionflow XR 200Hz
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Shop by Type
- Smart TV Information Connects to the home Wi-Fi to access apps including BBC iPlayer, stream from services such as Netflix and browse websites
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Viewing angle (horizontal / vertical) Information Higher figure will ensure more people seated around the display will be able to view it clearly
- 178 degree
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy