Sony Bravia KDL46R473 LED HD 1080p TV, 46" with Freeview HD
The Sony R47 combines a high refresh rate with Full HD for more lifelike viewing. Fast action renders smoothly and colours are more natural, bringing a new level of detail to films, games and TV programmes. It also supports smartphone mirroring so you can enjoy movies, pictures and more on the big screen.
- See bright, vivid colours on an LED screen - The Direct LED backlight enhances TV pictures for pure colours, high contrast and improved energy efficiency, all from a slim design.
- Enjoy fine image details with great depth. Images are more defined with Clear Resolution Enhancer technology which delivers clear, high contrast TV viewing
- Super-size your pictures, videos, apps, games and more with wired mirroring. Just connect your smartphone to the TV through the USB port and view your mobile content on your TV. Use your smartphone to swipe, enlarge, move and select content on the big screen for all to see.
- Show off your photo albums - use a USB drive to play, share and enjoy all your digital photos on screen, with a choice of viewing modes and music options.
- Motionflow XR 100Hz makes everything smoother. Fast moving sport is judder-free and games impress.
- Enjoy a huge range of free digital TV and radio channels, including HD programmes, without subscriptions through integrated Freeview HD. There’s no contract and no need for a set-top box or satellite dish. It’s all easily accessible using just one remote control and your external TV aerial. To watch Freeview HD broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area.
- Easily connect to HD devices with HDMI. Connect all your High Definition entertainment using 2 HDMI inputs.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital
- Auto setup
- AV inputs
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H65 x W105.3 x D7.6cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- DVI inputs
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Frame rate
- Freesat built in
- Freeview built in
- Full HD 1080p
- Glasses Free
- Great for Sport
- 5 years
- Headphone socket
- Headphone socket
- High definition
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Key Feature Televisions
- Freeview HD
- LED backlighting
- Memory Card Slot
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Picture Resolution Information A higher picture resolution makes for greater clarity, depth and detail which can be enjoyed sat closer to the screen
- Full HD (1080p)
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 104 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Remote control
- Remote Control
- SCART sockets
- Screen format
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Smart TV - Internet enabled
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- S-Video socket
- Table Top Stand
- TV Combi
- USB ports
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the removal and environmentally-responsible disposal of your old TV
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.