Sony DVP-SR760H Upscaling DVD Player
The perfect choice for those with a great DVD collection or movies stored on PC or memory stick. This player cleverly upscales Standard Definition movie content for a more immersive viewing experience. The result is a smoother picture and near HD quality.
- See old favourites in a new light, or modern blockbusters clearer, sharper and with more passion. Upscale Standard Definition DVDs closer to 1080p Full High Definition for an intense experience that really sucks you into the action.
- Dive into your movie and music libraries and enjoy old favourites on the big screen and surround sound with a USB connection. Plug in your laptop or transfer to a memory stick for fast access to your film library.
- Cut down on wires and enjoy high quality picture and sound through just one cable with HDMI connectivity. The player's compact size and clean lines also makes the most of limited space.
- Remember your place in up to six DVD discs and start watching exactly where you left off.
If you want to connect the DVD player to your television, find some extra cables and connections
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital
- H3.85 x W27 x D20.9cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Model name / number
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x HDMI, 1x USB
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Make sure of viewing pleasure with the right DVD technology