Sony HT-CT291 Bluetooth Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer, Creme White
Packing 300W of Dolby Digital sound, the CT291 will revolutionise the sound of your home entertainment. It's got surround sound tech and a wireless subwoofer for roaring bass frequencies, bringing the thrilling sound of the cinema to your lounge. Connect wirelessly with Bluetooth to stream your favourite tunes and give your music an awesome audio makeover. This sleek and sophisticated sound system takes your films, TV and music to a whole new level of cinematic sound.
Superb Sony Surround Sound
With a booming 300W of audio power, this 2.1 channel sound bar supports Dolby Digital for cinema quality sound. Audio is thrown into three dimensions by Sony's S-Force PRO Front Surround. This technology reproduces a virtual surround acoustic field for immersive, cinematic, powerful sound of stirring depth and clarity. And all from just two front-facing speakers. Don't be fooled by this sound bar's sleek design, it commands large-scale audio.
Sub Bass Power
The wireless subwoofer provides extra dynamism, taking care of the low frequencies for thunderous bass that you can feel. It adds power, energy and excitement to everything you watch, whether it's an explosive action film or a delicate musical performance. And because it's wireless it can be placed anywhere in the room for maximum impact, and is equally happy sitting upright or on its side.
Cool & Connected
The HDMI ARC connection allows you to connect to your TV with a single cable, while a side USB port means you can play music straight from USB stick. With Bluetooth you can connect your smart device wirelessly in an instant, to stream your music and give your favourite tunes a new lease of life.
With sleek and slim design, this sound bar's low profile will never intrude on the screen. It's also designed to project just as well wall-mounted, where its contours match those of the TV.
Delivery information:If you buy a large screen TV along with this item, please note that they'll be delivered separately.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Batteries, Foot Pad, Optical Cable
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Packaged: H22.9cm x W97.3cm x D46.8cm
- Dimensions (Centre)
- Dimensions (Speakers)
- Dimensions (Subwoofer)
- H34.2cm x W17cm x D36.2cm
- Dimensions (System)
- H5.2cm x W90cm x D8.6cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- File Formats
- MP3, WMA, WAV
- HDR Information Expanding contrast ratio and colour palettes, this product’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility gives greater glow and visual depth than regular HD content.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Multi-room sound
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x Optical, 1 x USB
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Sound bar: 40W. Subwoofer: 15W
- Power Consumption - Stand By Information Amount used when on standby, based on EU regulations
- Radio tuner
- Rear Speaker Type
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Speaker system
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy