Sony HT-CT390 Bluetooth NFC Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
The Sony HT-CT390 is a soundbar with a wireless subwoofer that unleashes a huge 300W to enhance existing audio. Delivering high definition sound for your television, the set up can even stream music from your Smartphone or tablet via wireless connectivity. Hook this up to your multiroom ecosystem too, with the SongPal app.
Great sounds With two stereo speakers combined with a wireless subwoofer, you’ll experience immersive full-range audio, while speaker diffusers filter higher frequencies to distribute audio smoothly around the room. And what’s more, with S-Force PRO Front Surround Sound you can enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wide listening range.
Seamless streaming This soundbar system is equipped with NFC and Bluetooth making it possible to connect with compatible portable devices, wirelessly. Listen to music using your portable music player or Smartphone without connecting any wires.
Play music anywhere, at anytime with wireless multi-room playback. Powered by Sony’s mobile application SongPal, you can browse and play the audio contents in the Audio Device by connecting via Bluetooth technology or Wi-Fi.
Slim design Designed to support televisions with screens sized over 40-inches, the 5.1cm tall sound bar can suitably be positioned under the screen, on a shelf or even on the wall – without the distractions.
Wireless subwoofer Delivering rich, resounding bass is the wireless sub which can be positioned upright or its side. This means that you can position the speaker anywhere, without compromising on sound.
Flexible setup Thanks to the wireless connectivity options which are available from the Sony soundbar, set up is quick and easy. And with no wires to contend with, the soundbar is a neat TV accessory no matter where is it positioned.Delivery information:If you buy a large screen TV along with this item, please note that they'll be delivered separately.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Foot pad, Optical cable (1.5 m), Quick Setup Guide, colour label for carton box, Wall Hanging Bracket, Wall Hanging Template, Instruction manual
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital True Hd
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Packaged: H25.0cmx W47.0cm x D98.0cm
- Dimensions (Centre)
- Dimensions (Speakers)
- Dimensions (Subwoofer)
- H34.2 x W17 xD36.2 cm
- Dimensions (System)
- H5.2cm x W90cm x D12.1cm.
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- File Formats
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Dual Mono
- HDR Information Expanding contrast ratio and colour palettes, this product’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility gives greater glow and visual depth than regular HD content.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- HT-CT390 Bluetooth NFC Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- Multi-room sound
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Sound bar: 45W. Subwoofer: 20W
- Power Consumption - Stand By Information Amount used when on standby, based on EU regulations
- Radio tuner
- Rear Speaker Type
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Speaker system
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Sound bar: 2.2kg. Subwoofer: 6.5kg
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy