Sony HT-MT301 Bluetooth NFC Compact Sound Bar with Ultra-Slim Wireless Subwoofer, Creme White
Bring cinematic sound quality to your living room with Sony's glorious sounding HT-MT301 sound bar. With a wireless subwoofer that's ultra-slim so it can be discretely positioned beneath the sofa, it packs a mighty audio punch that fills your living room, adding a whole new dimension to your visual and audio entertainment. Simple to connect, with Bluetooth and NFC for easy streaming from your smart device too, this beautifully compact sound system will make your films, TV shows and music sound extraordinary.
Superb Sony Sonics
This 2.1 channel sound bar features S-Force PRO Front Surround. This technology reproduces a virtual surround acoustic field for immersive, cinematic, powerful sound of stirring depth and clarity. And all from just two front-facing speakers. Don't be fooled by this sound bar's compact design, it commands large-scale audio.
The wireless subwoofer takes care of the low frequencies for rumbling bass that you can feel, adding depth, energy and realism to what you're watching, whether it's high-octane action or an orchestral symphony. Its ultra-slim design means it can be placed upright next to your furniture or lying down, so it's happy tucked under the sofa. In Sofa mode it's discretely out of view, bass frequencies are optimised and sound loss from cushions is eliminated.
With optical, digital and analogue inputs it's simple to connect your TV. And with Bluetooth and NFC you can connect your smart device wirelessly in an instant, to stream your music and give your favourite tunes a new lease of life. Using Sony's SongPal app (available on Android and iOS) you can adjust settings and control playback straight from your phone.
The HT-MT301 is designed with a minimal touch, to fit in with your home environment, but to provide mighty room-filling sound that belies its size. Soft angles align with your furnishings, while its compact style is harmonious and space-saving.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Batteries, Foot Pad, Optical Cable
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital True HD
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Packaged: H52.0cm x D56.4cm x W15.3cm
- Dimensions (Centre)
- Dimensions (Speakers)
- Dimensions (Subwoofer)
- H38.3 x W9.5 x D36.5cm.
- Dimensions (System)
- H5.4 x W50 x D10.3cm.
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- File Formats
- MP3, WMA, WAV
- HDR Information Expanding contrast ratio and colour palettes, this product’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility gives greater glow and visual depth than regular HD content.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Multi-room sound
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1 x USB, 1 x Analogue, 1 x Optical
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Sound bar: 25W. Subwoofer: 20W
- Power Consumption - Stand By Information Amount used when on standby, based on EU regulations
- Radio tuner
- Rear Speaker Type
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Information not available
- Speaker system
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Sound bar: 1.4kg. Subwoofer: 4.9kg
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy