Sony MDR-1A On-Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote, Black
The Sony MDR-1A high-resolution audio headphones produce a true, realistic sound so when you listen to your favourite tracks they'll sound as the artist intended. The headphones give you an authentic experience with deep lows and euphoric highs so you can enjoy your music with no limitations.
Thrilling, Deep Audio
The 40mm driver produces quality acoustics, and the headphones have a frequency range between 3Hz and 100kHz to reach the lowest and highest notes with clarity. With a high sensitivity of 105dB/mW, you can crank up the volume on any device and still hear clear, high-quality sound.
With the in-line remote and mic, you'll even be able to take calls on your smartphone and have clearer conversations.
Comfortable, Noise-Isolating Build
The pressure-relieving ear cups fit comfortably around your ears and seal music in whilst keeping out annoying distractions. The enfolding shape reflects acoustics back towards your ears so you catch every subtle sound.
The headphones look as good as they feel, with plush black leather ear cups and a stylish metal headband, and the quality, seamless stitching will ensure they last.
To protect them even more, the ear cups can swivel to fold down for easy and safe storage and travel.
- Cable length
- H23 x W11.3 x D23.5cm
- Microphone Remote
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Friday