Sony MDR-XB50AP Extra Bass In-Ear Headphones with In-Line Control, Blue
The MDR-XB50AP Extra Bass In-Ear Headphones deliver mightily impressive well-balanced sound for your portable listening. Get lost in the groove of the powerfully driven bass or take phone calls easily with the in-line remote mic, these headphones are the perfect companion to get you through the morning commute.
Bass that pulls no punches, the X-Bass feature produces low frequencies that you would typically hear in a club environment, meaning that genres such as EDM and hip-hop sound huge.
The 0.47 neodymium drivers implement powerful and detailed audio, whilst the 4hz-24kHZ frequencies give you an impressive dynamic range that is imperative especially when extracting more life out of your favourite EDM, House or Hip Hop tracks.
Promoting music mobility, these lightweight headphones are designed to help you feel free from the constraints of bulky earpieces.
Take calls effectively with the built-in mic and effortlessly use the remote to play and pause your music.
- Accessories Included
- Cable length
- L-shaped gold-plated four-conductor mini plug
- H40 x W65 x D155mm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Plastic Metal
- Microphone Remote
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow