Sony SEL30M35 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens
Nothing helps little things make a big impression like a macro lens. Capture detailed shots of flowers and other small subjects with ease - or just enjoy quality portraits and everyday snaps. The refined metal finish is not only tough, it’ll also blend seamlessly with your E-mount camera body.
- A 1:1 magnification ratio delivers frame-filling close-ups, with small subjects captured at actual size on your camera's image sensor. No blur, no distortion or stretching just natural looking close-ups.
- Capture every detail thanks to a working distance from front of lens to subject of just 2.4cm, and minimum focusing distance of 9.5cm.
- Enjoy quality optics with aspherical lens elements and ED glass. This combination makes for excellent sharpness and clarity at all apertures and focus settings.
- Cut annoying camera whirr out of your video footage. The linear focus motor drive gives you smooth, quiet, fast focusing during HD movie shooting.
- The internal focusing mechanism maintains constant distance from front of lens to subject for uniform imaging quality.
- Supplied with a lens hood allowing for attachment of separate filters.
- Angle of View Information The amount of the scene the lens can take in
- Autofocus Motor Information Built-In autofocus engine to supplement your camera
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- Diaphragm Blades Information The amount of blades used to create the aperture
- L62 x Dia.55.5mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- Filter Thread (mm) Information Section inside the front that allows accessories like filters and hoods to be attached
- Focal Length Information The distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Elements Information Amount of glass pieces that make up the lens
- Lens Groups Information Amount of compounds that make up the lens
- Lens Mount Information Type of camera fitting
- Sony E
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio
- Minimum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Minimum Focus Distance Information The closest you can get to your subject without losing focus
- 0.095m (0.32ft)
- Model name / number
- Sony SEL30M35 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens SEL-30M35
- Sensor Format
- Tripod Collar Information Sometimes called a lens collar, this accessory lets the lens be mounted on a tripod
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.