Sony SEL55210 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 O.I.S Telephoto Lens
Product informationSony’s SEL55210 55-210mm telephoto zoom lens features cutting edge optical image stabilisation and silent operation for seamless use during film recording. Perfect for capturing detailed long range shots and landscapes - it’s a versatile addition to any photographers kit.
- A compact telephoto zoom lens featuring Optical Image Stabilisation and silent operation at an affordable price.
- A 3.8x zoom range gives you the power to capture multiple image styles.
- A wide 55-210mm range offers high quality images and super-detailed landscapes.
- Two ED glass elements and two aspherical elements for excellent optical performance across zoom range.
- Comes with front cap, rear cap and lens hood.
- Compatible with Sony E mount cameras, including NEX.
- Angle of View Information The amount of the scene the lens can take in
- 29° - 7° 40'
- Autofocus Motor Information Built-In autofocus engine to supplement your camera
- Camera Type
- Digital SLR
- Diaphragm Blades Information The amount of blades used to create the aperture
- H63.8 x W63.8 x D108mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- 82.5 - 315 mm
- Filter Thread (mm) Information Section inside the front that allows accessories like filters and hoods to be attached
- 49 mm
- Focal Length Information The distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- 55 - 210mm
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Elements Information Amount of glass pieces that make up the lens
- Lens Groups Information Amount of compounds that make up the lens
- Lens Mount Information Type of camera fitting
- Sony E
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- f/4.5 - 6.3
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio
- Minimum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- f/22 - 32
- Minimum Focus Distance Information The closest you can get to your subject without losing focus
- 3.28' (1.00 m)
- Model name / number
- Sensor Format
- Tripod Collar Information Sometimes called a lens collar, this accessory lets the lens be mounted on a tripod
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.