Sony WI-1000X Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth NFC High Resolution Audio In-Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote & Neckband, Black
With cutting-edge digital noise cancellation that adapts to your personal preference and activity, Sony's WI-1000X earphones let you immerse yourself in your music ...in comfort. High Resolution Audio support ensures music is as the original artist intended, while Bluetooth and NFC gives you the liberating freedom of a wireless connection. Sony's Sense Engine gives you the power to tune in and out of your music with just a touch. The neckband offers comfortable all-day listening support, and gently vibrates when a phone call is received. All together, the WI-1000X deliver an exceptional audio experience.
Digital Noise Cancellation
Sony's stunning noise cancellation lets you fully immerse yourself in your music, without the distraction of external ambient noise. It adapts to your own personal preference and responds to what you're doing. Smart Listening with Adaptive Sound Control detects your activity such as travelling, walking or waiting, and adjusts ambient sound settings accordingly (Sony Headphones Connect App download required). Driven by Sony's Sense Engine tech you can adjust the ambient sound to your liking at a touch. It even counteracts atmospheric pressure at high altitude for the best sound on a long flight.
Gain greater dynamism from your music collection with High-Resolution Audio support. Increasing both audio samples per second, and the bit-rate accuracy of each sample, gives great assurance that your music is heard at the same studio quality that was intended by the engineer. These headphones include a powerful 9mm driver for deep bass and clear mids and trebles. DSEE HX technology upscales compressed non Hi-Res music files to nearly High Resolution Audio quality too, so whatever you're listening to sounds as good as possible.
High Quality Wireless Listening with LDAC
Get rid of the cable clutter with Bluetooth wireless listening. LDAC technology transmits approximately three times the amount of data as normal Bluetooth for a heightened listening experience, and seamlessly handles High Resolution Audio over a wireless connection. NFC offers simple one-touch connection. The rechargeable battery allows you to listen wirelessly for up to 10 hours.
Perfectly fitting around-your-neck, you'll feel weightless whilst listening to your music. And the neckband gently vibrates when you receive a call so you won't miss a thing. Keep the cables neat and tangle-free with cable management features and store the headphones in the included carry pouch.
Sony Headphones Connect App
With this app (iOS & Android) you can fine tune the sound to your preference using an equalizer, or by choosing from a range of presets, and adjust noise cancellation preferences. All from the convenience of your smart device.
- Accessories Included
- Carry Pouch, Plug Adaptor for In-flight Use, Dedicated Headphone Cable, USB Cable
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Cable length
- Care instructions
- Included in packaging
- Bluetooth, NFC, 3.5mm
- H4 x W16.4 x D10cm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microphone Remote
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Battery
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday