Sophie Conran for Arthur Price Rivelin Cutlery Set, 44 Piece
This chic 44-piece cutlery collection is designed by renowned cookery writer and designer, Sophie Conran, for leading manufacturer, Arthur Price. This set is part of the modern Rivelin range.
The UK's leading manufacturer of cutlery and gifts, Arthur Price, has collaborated with leading designer Sophie Conran to create the sophisticated Rivelin collection, inspired by the rivers of Sheffield, home of the British cutlery industry throughout history. Each handle is shaped to feel like smooth pebbles, worn by the currents of the Rivelin sweeping through the Pennines into the heart of Sheffield. Boasting a wonderfully graceful feel, Rivelin will bring life and tranquillity to your dining setting.
Sophie Conran for Arthur Price
- Care instructions
- Prolonged contact with water or a damp atmosphere should be avoided. Dry your cutlery as quickly as possible using a soft cloth. Avoid using scouring pads or abrasive sponges.
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: L20cm, Table Knife: L24cm, Dessert Fork: L18cm, Dessert Knife: L21.5cm, Soup Spoon: L17cm, Dessert Spoon: L19cm, Teaspoon: L13.5cm, Serving Spoon: L20.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- 50 years
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Length of Blade
- 11.5 - 12.2cm
- Stainless Steel
- Number of pieces
- Table Fork (6), Table Knife (6), Dessert Fork (6), Dessert Knife (6), Soup Spoon (6), Dessert Spoon (6), Teaspoon (6), Serving Spoon (2)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Table Fork: 40g, Table Knife: 90g, Dessert Fork: 40g, Dessert Knife: 70g, Soup Spoon: 50g, Dessert Spoon: 50g, Teaspoon: 20g, Serving Spoon: 60g
About Arthur Price
Bringing you the art of cutlery and silverware since 1902, Arthur Price of England has over 100 years of expertise in designing luxury cutlery. From sophisticated silverware to exquisite stainless steel, each piece represents the ultimate in stylish living and quality craftsmanship.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow