Sophie Conran for Portmeirion Porcelain Rectangular Roaster Oven Dish with Handle
Product informationCreate the perfect Sunday roast with this elegant roasting dish by Sophie Conran for Portmeirion. The multifunctional piece is suitable for use in the oven and for freezer storage, and with its delicate rippled design, also makes a stylish centrepiece for any table setting.
Have you thought about roasting accessories? Shop here.
- When using under the grill, always allow a distance of at least 6 cm (2.5 inches) between the dish and the grill.
- Ensure the dish is allowed to defrost fully to room temperature before placing in a preheated oven.
- Do not use on the hob, or other direct heat sources.
Sophie Conran for Portmeirion
- Care instructions
- Safe for electric, halogen, Aga and Rayburn hobs or hot plates (if at least 1/3 full of liquid/food).
- Sophie Conran
- L36 x W28cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Freezer Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes, to 252°C
|Earthenware||Strong and practical, perfect for everyday. Its cream colour and low firing temperatures allow for designed pieces.|
|Stoneware||Tougher than earthenware and chip resistant. Ideal for heavy use and can often go into the oven.|
|Terracotta||Uses a clay with a rich body colour giving the characteristic base colour, and has a low glaze firing allowing bright coloured glazes. Porous body allows for good thermal expansion and contraction properties making it an ideal body for cookware such as tagines and roasters.|
|Porcelain||Delicate yet strong. Carefully selected clays give whiteness and translucency. It can often go from oven to table.|
|Bone & fine china||The synthetic bone ash used in fine china makes it a more affordable alternative to bone china whilst maintaining the benefits - strength, translucency & delicacy. Bone china is more traditional in its form using bone ash to deliver the superior properties.|
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday