Product code: 35722417
- Designed specifically for female faces
- New super soft flexible seals offer greater flexibility for an even softer and more cushioned fit
- Enjoy cushioned comfort - with Speedo Biofuse technology
- Customised fit - flexible frame adapts to the contours of your face
- Strong internal frame is wrapped in a soft gel-like skin for extra stability
- Enhanced peripheral vision - wide vision lenses
- Ideal for outdoor swimming - smoke lenses provide protection in bright conditions
Enjoy comfort and clarity in the water with Speedo's Futura Biofuse Flexiseal Women's Swimming Goggles.
An advanced design combines with a range of features to help ensure you have a great swim. A super soft flexible seal, gel-like materials and Speedo Biofuse® technology result in a soft and cushioned fit around the eye.
- Lens: ca, seal: sebs, frame: pp, strap: silicone
- Sport & Fitness Activity
Speedo has a long and impressive history dating back to the early 20th century when the company was created in Australia in response to a growing beach culture down under. Since the birth of the brand, Speedo have always made headlines thanks to the style and the performance of their swimwear.
Speedo dominate competitive swimming with a staggering history in relation to the Olympic Games. Since the 1950s Speedo have had a powerful connection with Olympic athletes, culminating in the Beijing Olympic Games where 92% of all swimming medals were won by athletes wearing Speedo swimwear.
Speedo use the ground-breaking technology they develop for athletes in their commercial ranges to give you a competitive edge and a more enjoyable swimming experience. For example, the Endurance range is developed to be chlorine resistant so you won’t have to replace your swimwear time and again.More from Speedo
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|