Product code: 35949711
- FEEL360™ technology adapts and reacts to the foot to create fresh, dry comfort
- Lightweight construction offers a breathable, less-bulky barrier between your foot and the shoe
- Left/Right sock engineered arch support keeps you running at your best
- Reinforced toe and heel knit adds long-term durability in high-wear areas
Running is all about finding your rhythm. It doesn't matter if you've smashed that first 1000m of your 10K if it means sacrificing precious time towards the end. You've got to play the long game. The art of running demands persistence, which why Stance created the Run: it's their essential sock designed to endure the nitty-gritty of every day running.
Built from a lightweight foundation with additional cushioning, the mesh thread construction adapts to the shape of your feet, providing the perfect fit no matter how many miles you've run in them. Thanks to their FEEL360™ technology, the proprietary fibres actively adapt and react to your running environment, creating the freshest and driest comfort experience every time you head out.
But it's about more than just one run and one personal best. That's why the toe and heel knits have been reinforced; to allow you to push that much further when you reach one mile to go, never feeling like your limited by what you're wearing. Its foot-specific engineered arch support also helps you avoid being plagued by long term injury, essential if you're planning to run anything more than a fortnightly 10K.
- Fabric Features
- Lightweight, Breathable
- Hosiery Type
- Crew Socks
- 73% nylon, 22% polyester, 5% elastane
- Material Type
- Woven Nylon
- Pack Size
- Single Socks
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable