Stokke My Carrier, Grey
Product code: 43200210
The Stokke® MyCarrier™ has been carefully designed and ergonomically developed to give a tailor-made fit to mums and dads of all sizes as well as your growing baby. Completely adjustable for correct weight distribution, along with softly padded cotton fabric, makes carrying comfortable for parent and child alike. With intuitive adjustments, you'll be on your way in no time.
Stokke® MyCarrier™ has been created so that your baby is correctly seated in all positions to ensure healthy development. For parent facing and back carrying, the baby sits in a broad position, while when outward facing, the baby is properly supported. No matter the movement, your child is safe and comfortable. In the back carrying position, your curious toddler will enjoy a panoramic view of the world. The child is seated high up on your back, and can easily see and explore. All components of Stokke® MyCarrier™ are tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
- Can be used from 4 weeks and up to 3 years with 2-way front and back carrying
- Front carrier for carrying baby from 4 weeks (approved for use from 3.5kg and 53cm)
- Grows with the child
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided. The seat can be adjusted when the child is approximately 18 months to ensure a better view for the child
- In the parent-facing position the child has optimal ergonomics. The carrier offers a broad seating position with good support for the back, buttocks and thighs for the baby
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby and a perfect fit for the parent
- Tailor-made, optimised separate parent harness, front carrier part and back carrier part (3 parts in total) for optimal ergonomics in different carrying positions.
- The back carrier gives the child the highest seating position for the ultimate, panoramic view of the world
- The soft, stable head support which also gives your baby a good side view
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent
- All components of Stokke® MyCarrier™ are tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products
- MyCarrier complies with European and US safety standards for baby carriers.
- Leg safety straps to ensure that the child is safe whenever seated in the carrier
- All adjustments are within reach of the parent. Placing the child in the baby carrier is safe and easy in all position
Grows with your child:
Ergonomic and tailor-made design:
Textiles and safety:
- Baby Carrier Type
- Back Carrier, Front Carrier
- H40 x W11 x D30cm
- Drying Instructions
- Please see care label
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 3 years
- Stokke My Carrier
- Suitable From
- 1 month
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable
Established in 1932 in the Norwegian coastal town of Ålesund, Stokke started out with its roots firmly based in seating solutions and home office furniture. Since then, they have evolved to become an established presence in the Nursery industry, providing worldwide distribution of quality children´s furniture and equipment within the nursery, highchair, stroller, baby carrier and home textiles sectors.
Introducing the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair as their first product for children in 1972, their philosophy was and continues to be based on one core concept; to design products that are in the best interest of the child. Stokke have since expanded successfully into the children’s market, focusing exclusively from 2006 on premium, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery by our supplier within 7 days. Where delivery needs to be arranged, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time that's convenient for you.
- Click & Collect
- Not available for this item
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.