Stokke Steps Highchair Baby Set, Black
Product code: 43240206
With the simple addition of Stokke Steps baby set, the Stokke Steps chair transforms into a highchair which can be used from about 6 months. Safe and secure, the ergonomically designed baby set ensures that your baby is seated correctly. The backplate is adjustable in both height and depth to ensure a perfect custom fit as your child grows. The Stokke Steps baby set mounts easily onto the Stokke Steps chair, tool-free.
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Country of Origin
- H24 x W37 x D47cm
- Furniture Feature
- 3 year guarantee included
- polypropylene, polyamide
- Maximum User Weight
- Suitable From
- 6 months
Established in 1932 in the Norwegian coastal town of Ålesund, Stokke started out with its roots firmly based in seating solutions and home office furniture. Since then, they have evolved to become an established presence in the Nursery industry, providing worldwide distribution of quality children´s furniture and equipment within the nursery, highchair, stroller, baby carrier and home textiles sectors.
Introducing the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair as their first product for children in 1972, their philosophy was and continues to be based on one core concept; to design products that are in the best interest of the child. Stokke have since expanded successfully into the children’s market, focusing exclusively from 2006 on premium, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.