Stokke Xplory X Changing Bag, Grey
Product code: 43200345
Complete your look with this ingenious Stokke changing bag. This stylish and functional bag attaches to the Stokke Xplory X stroller (and all other Stokke strollers) and can be used as a shoulder bag or backpack.
The extra-soft fabrics are UPF 50+, PFC-free water repellent and easy to wipe clean so making a mess is no big deal. Providing easy access to all your baby essentials, it has various sized pockets including a waterproof side pocket for added convenience.
The bag comes with a foldable changing mat as well as a detachable changing purse so you can grab and go when needed.
- Changing bag
- Foldable changing mat
- Detachable changing purse
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry.
- H25 x W39cm
- Material Type
- 100% Polyester
- Stokke Xplory
- Strap Type
- Adjustable, Detachable, Multiway
- Washing Instructions
- Wipe Clean Only
Established in 1932 in the Norwegian coastal town of Ålesund, Stokke started out with its roots firmly based in seating solutions and home office furniture. Since then, they have evolved to become an established presence in the Nursery industry, providing worldwide distribution of quality children´s furniture and equipment within the nursery, highchair, stroller, baby carrier and home textiles sectors.
Introducing the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair as their first product for children in 1972, their philosophy was and continues to be based on one core concept; to design products that are in the best interest of the child. Stokke have since expanded successfully into the children’s market, focusing exclusively from 2006 on premium, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.