AKG K619 DJ On-Ear Headphones with Microphone
Uncompromising quality, unrivaled performance. AKG’s K619 DJ on-ear headphones are professional-grade with show stopping looks. They deliver exceptional comfort thanks to super-soft earpads and ergonomic design as well. The in-line microphone and volume control are built-in to help you keep track of those important calls. Complete with a closed-back ear-cup design to cut down outside noise, and the 3D-Axis folding mechanism - K619s are built for the challenges of life on the move.
- With a frequency range of 16Hz to 24kHz, these headphones provide high-end clarity at all frequencies with remarkable audio balance and superior bass response.
- Unique 3D-Axis design means these headphones fold flat when you’re not using them, so they’re easy to store, pack and transport.
- These headphones have an in-line microphone, so you can leave the headphones on to take calls. And the sound on those calls is as clear as the music you enjoy. A three-button remote lets you control the playback functions from your Apple device.
- The closed-back design reduces outside noise, so all you hear is your music. It also keeps your music from leaking out and distracting those around you. Isolating ear cups even make quiet audio passages clearly audible.
- K619s employ a cable that connects to just one ear cup. The single-sided cable reduces tangling and lets you keep your mind on the music.
- A ¼-inch jack converter gives you the option of connecting to Hi-Fi outputs, while a one metre extension gives you the flexibility to roam. These headphones also come with a carrying pouch. Wherever you go, you can keep them safe and always within reach.
- Cable length
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Founded in 1947 by a Viennese scientist and an engineer, AKG is one of the 21st Century’s emblems of good sound. Rudolf Goerike and Ernst Pless had the company’s first headphones in radio stations, theatres and jazz clubs within months, then broke the consumer market in the early fifties with several stunning products. They created completely new tech such as the high quality condenser D12 microphone.
After decades of non-stop innovation that even won them an endorsement from Frank Sinatra, AKG joined Harman International in 1994. Now an established worldwide brand, they produce studio-quality headphones with nearly 60 years worth of passion going into the builds. This popular brand provided sound for the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany, scooped the Austrian Export Award in 2008 and continues to serve up extraordinary acoustic products.
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds