Bosch Avantixx HBA63B251B Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Bosch’s Winning Line HBA63B251B single oven is the perfect cooking partner for your kitchen. Offering an expert range of cooking functions, which include; a full width variable grill, Hot Air-Eco and a pyrolytic setting; the ultimate self cleaning function. It arrives in brushed steel with an energy rating of A less 20%.
You may not have room or need for a double oven, but the smart brushed steel multifunction Bosch HBA63B251B single electric oven has a large 65L capacity to compensate. With straight bar handles and a central LED display panel, its pop-out controls give it a streamlined look.
The functions are:
- Hot Air-Eco
- 3D hot air
- Full width variable grill
- Hot air grilling
- Conventional top and bottom heat
- Bottom heat
It also boasts a large viewing window in the drop down triple glazed door, and its standard accessories include: full width enamelled pan, wire pan insert, 2 wire shelves and oven cook book. With electronic door lock for safety.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Brushed steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Pyrolytic enamel
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Next day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging