John Lewis & Partners Soft and Silky Treviso Cotton Bedding, White/Grey
This 300 thread count cotton bed linen is made using a satin weave, for a subtle sheen and smooth, silky feel.
The world’s most widely used natural fibre, versatile cotton makes the perfect bed linen; cool, lightweight, soft and breathable.
300 Thread count
This number refers to the number of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the softer and smoother the feel.
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
To fit duvet/pillow size (cm)
- Standard pillowcase, L75 x W50cm
- Oxford pillowcase, L75 x W50cm (excluding trim)
- Square pillowcase, L65 x W65cm
- Single duvet cover, L200 x W135cm
- Double duvet cover, L200 x W200cm
- King duvet cover, L220 x W225cm
- Super king duvet cover, L220 x W260cm
John Lewis & Partners
- Country of Origin
- Hot iron
- Main Fabric
- 100% Cotton
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at lower temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Ireland (ROI)
- Selected EU
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Choose the best bed linen and buy a good night's sleep too
Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow