Bertazzoni Professional Series 90cm Dual Fuel Single Range Cooker, White
Create culinary masterpieces with absolute confidence thanks to the Bertazzoni Professional Series 90cm Dual Fuel Single Range Cooker. This single oven range cooker combines a range of different functions with distinctive style giving you great kitchen versatility. You can also inject some added personality into your kitchen interior by bringing a splash of colour to your decor. This cooker is available in a wide range of bright colours so you can pick the one which best matches your personality.
Now is the time to take control of your rising energy bills. The Professional Series Dual Fuel Single Range Cooker has been awarded an A energy efficiency rating, meaning it will help you use less energy and ultimately pay less on your power bill. Enjoy extra energy efficiency thanks to triple-glazed glass doors which minimise heat loss.
With a massive capacity of 103 litres, this cooker will easily deal with any culinary task you may encounter. Cook a huge range of dishes with modes ranging from convection heating and baking to grilling and warming. The main oven has 9 different cooking functions, while a balanced air-flow ensures heat distribution is even throughout the oven.
The gas hob has six burners, including a dual wok, rapid, auxiliary and 3 semi rapid sizes that let you prepare multiple dishes simultaneously, and can offer everything between a gentle simmer and full boiling power.
- Programmable timer
- Easy clean enamel oven lining
- 3 shelves
- 4 shelf positions
- Defrost function
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x Auxiliary (0.48kW - 1.00kW), 1 x Dual Wok (0.48kW - 5.00kW), (1 x Rapid 1.05kW - 3.00kW), 3 x Semi Rapid (0.60kW - 1.75kW)
- Cable Included
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H89cm x W89.5cm x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Main Oven
- Half Grill
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Programmable Timer
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence