John Lewis Wooden Train Set
All aboard! It’s time to run the railways with this 50-piece John Lewis Wooden Train Set.
A wooden train set is an abiding creator of childhood adventure helping ignite children’s imaginative play.
When they’ve assembled the track, they can power the train past the beautiful scenery, over the bridge, under the tunnel and past the crossing. Children can create all kind of different circuits.
Contains over 50 pieces including accessories such as sheep, cows, trees and buildings.
- H14.5 x W100x D147cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Number of pieces
- Suitable From
- 3 years
- Vehicles and Pull Along Toys
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy