Janome 7025 Sewing Machine
Suitable for beginners, the Janome 7025 sewing machine can tackle a wide range of fabrics including stretch and denim.
The Janome 7025 features a 1-step buttonhole function and 24 stitch options including embroidery and utility.
The 7025 feature a view-through bobbin cover which will allow you to easily spot when you need to change the bobbin, an integrated drop feed which is useful for embroidering, a reverse button for strengthening a stitch and variable stitch widths and lengths.
This machine comes with a hard cover, seam ripper, spool cap (large and small), spare spool pin, spare bobbins, screwdriver, needles, quilter guide, standard foot, blind hem, buttonhole and over-edge.
Hints & Tips: To produce the best results from your sewing machine please be aware that the needle should be replaced after approximately 8 hours of continuous use. We have a plenty of needle packs to pick from when the occasion calls.
- Alphabet styles Information Easy way to sew letters
- Auto thread tension Information Ensures stable stitch quality
- Buttonhole styles Information Gives flexibility when sewing different garments
- Buttonhole type Information The fewer steps, the easier and faster the process
- H28 x W42 x D17cm
- Electronic foot speed control Information Gives greater control, even at slow speeds
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Embroidery options
- Satin Stitches
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Experience Level
- Hook movement Information Oscillating is a half-circle movement of the bobbin; rotary moves full-circle, reducing thread jams
- Integrated drop feed Information Feed teeth drop down so fabric has free movement. Useful when quilting or embroidering
- Integrated dual feed Information Provides equal feeding of top and bottom layers of fabric. Useful when quilting
- Integrated needle threader Information Makes it easy to thread the needle
- Knee lifter Information Lets you lift the presser foot when using both hands to control the fabric
- Lock stitch facility Information Ensures all stitches and patterns are securely locked off at the end of the sewing sequence
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 years
- Max speed limiter Information Controls maximum speed of machine, irrespective of how hard the foot control is depressed
- Model name / number
- Needle up/down function Information Lets you to programme the needle so it always finishes in the down or up position. Useful when pivoting on corners
- Reverse button Information Sews in reverse to reinforce the stitch
- Sewing Machine Type
- Stitch options Information The more stitch options, the more designs you can use
- Stop/Start button Information Lets machine be used without the foot control
- Suitable for fabrics
- All, including stretch and denim
- Thread cutter Information Neatly cuts the thread after sewing
- Tutorial DVD
- View-through bobbin cover Information Shows you when your bobbin is low on thread
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Width adjustment Information Lets you adjust the stitch setting manually
Helping people to sew in the comfort of their home since 1921, Janome is the world’s largest manufacturer of domestic sewing machines. With an extensive model range there’s a machine for everyone, whether you’re a beginner looking for your first or an expert looking to update. Create, alter and repair items in minutes or get crafty with embellishment to express yourself.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the right Janome sewing machine for you.
Find the machine that's right for what you need
Find the right machine for your sewing tasks
Just like baking, it seems that sewing has captured the national imagination and with good reason. If you're a complete beginner, this guide will get you started.