John Lewis JLTDH16 Condenser Sensor Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, A+ Energy Rating, White
Product informationDry your clothes with admirable energy efficiency using the John Lewis JLTDH16 condenser tumble dryer.
Our 'A' rated tumble dryer uses heat pump technology, which works like a refrigerator in reverse, to achieve this unprecedented energy efficiency. So you get all the benefits of tumble drying at a much lower running cost.
A handy digital display keeps you informed while drying, while 14 programmes include functions for a refresh cycle, heavy cottons, easy iron results and wool care for complete drying versatility. The JLTDH16 also incorporates an easy-to-clean fluff filter, filter and tank indicators, and a delay timer function lets you dry clothes when energy tariffs are lower.
Thanks to this machine’s 7kg load capacity, you can handle the drying needs of your entire family with ease when the weather outside is glum. The drum also hosts a reverse-tumble action to reduce creasing by keeping clothes loose as they dry in the stainless steel drum.
The drying action in this tumble dryer is controlled using electronic sensors, which continually monitor the dampness of laundry to make sure clothes are perfectly dried. It requires no venting so does not need to be plumbed in. With delay timer and 30 and 60 minute timed program.
Please note: This dryer uses a refrigerant that is condensed by a compressor. John Lewis recommends against situating this appliance in a garage, shed, lean-to or outbuilding, as the lower ambient temperature could affect operating performance and invalidate the warranty.
Carrying the John Lewis name, our range of machines are economical, well built and well designed.
- Digital display
- H84.4 x W60 x D58cm (D64.5cm including controls)
- Dryer Type Information Choose between a vented or condenser tumble dryer. A vented dryer discharges the damp air produced outside the home to prevent condensation. A condenser dryer separates water from the moist air into a container which is emptied after drying.
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Drying performance for a cotton cycle
- Information not available
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat Pump
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- 30 & 60 minute timed programme
- Model name / number
- Next day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household