Gucci Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Eau de Toilette, 50ml
Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose is one of five fragrances fro the Flora by Gucci Garden Collection.
A sparkling bouquet of scents inspired by the blossoms of Grace Kelly's legendary Gucci scarf. This pale green-tinged fragrance is sophisticated and pure.
A fabulously fresh floral: Gucci’s homage to this most charismatic of flowers.
- Top notes: violet leaves, peach
- Heart notes: tuberose, orange flower, rose
- Base notes: cistus (Rock rose), white cedarwood
A distinctively elegant tuberose in which a verdant overture of violet leaves and peach softens into the plant’s silken blossom. A base of white cedarwood and cistus enhances the impression of refined charm. Gracious Tuberose embraces all aspects of the flower’s loveliness: its fresh green shoots, dew-sprinkled petals and lingering sillage. The effect is the most gracious aura.
The Gracious Tuberose woman boasts a natural poise. She dances through life with a ballerina’s elegance and her presence is a joy and inspiration to those around her.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Gucci Flora
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy