Panasonic Viera TX-L55WT50 LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 55”, Freeview/Freesat HD with 2x 3D Glasses
Panasonic’s WT50 isn’t just a TV, it’s a complete home entertainment system right out of the box. Fully loaded and ready to go with 3D Full HD playback, Freesat and Freeview HD - it also boasts built-in Wi-Fi for access to great online services like BBC iPlayer. At less than 3cm thick with a trim bezel, its super-slim design looks amazing, while its dual core processors let you enjoy multiple apps at once.
- The edge-to-edge LED screen uses Clear Panel Pro filtering for the clearest possible images. Running at a smooth 1080p - movies, games, Freesat and Freeview never looked better.
- Dual-core processing lets you do more at once. Want to Skype and watch TV at the same time? No problem, the WT50 can handle it.
- Active Shutter 3D treats each eye independently to build up realistic Full HD 3D images that are sharper and deeper than Passive 3D so you can enjoy the most immersive viewing experience yet. Fully setup for 2D to 3D conversion, even your old media can get in on the act.
- Viera Connect and integrated Wi-Fi make enjoying a world of online content easy - just connect to your home network and go! Enjoy Facebook, Twitter, Skype and more from your armchair. On demand TV is also at your fingertips with services like BBC iPlayer and Netflix letting you watch what you want, when you want.
- 1,600Hz backlighting scanning makes your media more vibrant than ever before. Blacks are darker and colours pop for amazing contrast that adds a whole new level to all your viewing. It really comes into its own when viewing sports and fast moving action.
- DLNA support sets all of your media free with easy streaming from compatible smartphones and computers. Get away from small screens and enjoy your media the way it was meant to be.
- Enjoy all your favourite programmes in HD with the built-in Freeview HD tuner. To watch Freeview HD broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area. To enjoy freesat broadcasts you will need a dish and cabling installed. freesat does not require a contract or a subscription – just a one-off payment for your dish and installation. To organise installation, please visit or call one of our shops. Click here to find out more about freesat.
- 4 HDMI v1.4 ports, a card reader and 3 USB slots make the WT50 a true media hub in your living room. Connect consoles, Blu-ray players and satellite receivers with ease or share your pictures on the big screen. There’s even Bluetooth support for keyboard, headphone and speaker connection.
- This TV comes with a 5 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Ready
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- V-Audio Surround, Dolby Digital Plus
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- H80.4 x W123.6 x D5.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Freesat built in
- 5 years
- Headphone socket
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 127 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Remote Control
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Smart TV Information Connects to the home Wi-Fi to access apps including BBC iPlayer, stream from services such as Netflix and browse websites
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the removal and environmentally-responsible disposal of your old TV