B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H4 Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones, Charcoal Grey
Free yourself from the wired connection and take the stunning, renowned sound of Bang & Olufsen with you wherever you go. With pristine, minimal design, the B&O Play H4 headphones are superb-sounding, take-anywhere Bluetooth headphones. Extended battery life makes sure they last more than enough time before the next recharge, premium materials provide a consistently comfortable listen, and their classic looks will turn heads. This is a beautifully designed set of wireless headphones with the emphasis on purity of sound and style.
Signature B&O Sound
The signature sound of Bang & Olufsen is world renowned, for reliably staying true to the sound of the original source recording. Bass is beautifully deep and powerful while trebles offer unmatched delicate clarity. Either way you'll be noticing every tiny detail of your favourite music, the way it was intended to be heard.
With top of the range Bluetooth you can say goodbye to a wired connection and enjoy the liberating freedom of music wherever you want to go. Simply pair the H4s up with your smart phone or tablet. And if you prefer a wired connection (or want to save on battery power) just plug in as normal with the cord included. With a built-in high-quality microphone you can take phone calls on the go too. There are 3 buttons on the right ear-cup for controlling the music's playback, and for receiving calls from your friends and colleagues.
Stay immersed in beautiful music for longer. Recharging via USB, the H4s will keep going for up to a huge 19 hours of playtime. So you can have the confidence they'll certainly last all day, and into the night.
Bang & Olufsen constructed the H4s with the emphasis on essential simplicity and pure quality. Leather, aluminium, stainless steel and braided textile cord; all materials were selected for comfort, durability and style. They will stay comfortable over the longest listens, and their classic but contemporary design matches any look.
Sparkling Beoplay App
B&O Play’s app complements your pair with a pretty and practical interface that unlocks a rich range of features. Set the name and colour of your product, and personalise the way you want to hear your music with the intuitive ToneTouch feature.
- Accessories Included
- Audio Cable, USB Charging Cable, Quick Start Guide
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
Bang & Olufsen
- Cable length
- Care instructions
- Included in packaging
- Bluetooth, 3.5mm Audio
- H7.1 x W22.8 x D20.3cm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microphone Remote
- Model name / number
- Beoplay H4
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Battery
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
About B&O PLAY
B&O PLAY is a three-year-old brand which is firmly grounded in decades of design excellence, craftsmanship and product innovation. As a stand-alone unit within Bang & Olufsen, B&O PLAY interprets the same values for a new type of contemporary products aimed at design-conscious people with an active lifestyle. In other words: to make high-quality headphones and portable speakers at competitive prices. The B&O PLAY portfolio is made up of sound systems and portable products – they’re all intuitive to use and easy to integrate into your daily life – whether it’s at home or on the move.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday