ASUS Z500M ZenPad 3S 10 Tablet, Android, 32GB, Wi-Fi, 9.7", Silver
We like it because...
of its slim design and even slimmer bezels, allowing the incredible 2K display to be front and centre. All your content looks great on the ZenPad 3s 10
Cinematic entertainment meets supercharged performance, the ZenPad 3S 10 tablet with stunning 9.7-inch 2K In-Plane Switching display (2048x1536) delivers lifelike videos and stills. Its ultra slim 5.32mm bezel means you get 78% screen-to-body ratio for vast viewing yet a compact body.
The ZenPad 3S 10 is powered by a super-fast hexa-core processor, 4GB RAM and IMG GX6250 graphics to guarantee it'll handle the newest games with ease and take on a demanding workload. The tablet is fitted a high-capacity 5900mAh battery and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology to provide up to 10 hours on a full charge. (Please note: this product uses a Mediatek chip to provide Qualcomm Quick Charge. Quick Charge 3.0 requires a certified 18W adaptor, which is sold separately.)
Sharp, colourful images
Incorporating Asus’ VisualMaster together with Tru2Life and TruVivid technology to guarantee every image strikes a perfect balance between contrast, sharpness, colour, clarity and brightness for true-to-life results.
Better for eyes
The Tru2Life feature also allows you to adjust the brightness and overall look of the display to suit a variety of lighting conditions, to make reading in direct sunlight or dim light easier on your eyes. The Bluelight Filter also helps to reduce eye fatigue as it minimises the blue light emission from the screen for more comfortable viewing.
SonicMaster 3.0 sound
With dual 5-magnet speakers are driven by a powerful NXP Smart AMP to produce high-volume output for an immersive audio experience.
Save time unlocking your tablet thanks to the highly sensitive fingerprint sensor, so you don't have to miss the perfect photo opportunity.
Additional information: manufacturers often update their Operating System (OS) software over the course of a device’s lifespan – this means that your product might ship with a more advanced OS than specified.
- Accessories Included
- Power Adapter Plug + USB Cable, Manual, Warranty card
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Built-in speaker
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 10 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.2
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 5MP (1080p video recording)
- Camera (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 8MP (1080p video recording)
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H163.7 x W240.5 x D5.8-7.15mm
- IPS LED Backlight QXGA with 10-point multi-touch
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- IMG GX6250 650MHz
- Graphics Card Series
- IMG PowerVR
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Internal Storage
- Location Services
- GPS & GLONASS
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Micro SD/SDXC (up to 128GB)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Operating System Filter
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x micro USB Type-C, 1x 2-in-1 audio jack (headphones/mic-in)
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- MTK MT8176 Dual-Core 2.1 GHz +Quad-Core 1.7 GHz (64 bit)
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Processor Type Information Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Size
- 9.1" to 11"
- Screen sizes (Laptops)
- Up to 10"
- G-Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, E-compass, Hall Sensor, Sensor Hub and Fingerprint Sensor
- SIM Card Type Information The size of SIM card required
- Wi-Fi Only
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition Information Can be operated using spoken commands, so no need for typing, scrolling or clicking.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi only
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Yes - Miracast
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11ac/a/b/g/n
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy