B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H5 Wireless In-Ear Headphones with Ear Fins, Moss Green
Transforming the everyday, Bang & Olfuson's Beoplay H5 wireless headphones give you an immersive experience with unlimited freedom. Simple and bold design meets innovative technology, offering the B&O Signature Sound and seamless listening throughout the active day, from your daily commute to your evening run.
Integrated Beoplay App
Customize your own experience whatever you are doing, with the Beoplay App that allows you to set up your own profile presets to match your day. Commuting, relaxing or working out, you can tweak the sound tonality to suit your activity with the intuitive B&O PLAY ToneTouch interface. Access your sound anytime effortlessly, with your iPhone or Apple Watch when you're on the move.
A choice of ear tips that include the Comply™ Sport are made to fit snuggly in your ear, and are designed with a moisture preventing membrane to stop interference with electronics. Ideal for active days, the breathable tips offer a protective grip to keep you and your music going.
Ear Fins for Sports
These headphones include a set of silicone ear fins which you can choose to add to the ear-buds for increased stability. They're specially designed to keep the H5s secure in your ear when using them for sports or exercise. With 3 sizes (S, M, L) you'll be able to find just the right fit.
Durability on the Move
Splash and dust resistant technology make the Beoplay H5 ideal for music and calls out and about. Designed to protect from sweat and moisture as well as wear and tear, the exterior is crafted out for textured rubber and polymer for increased durability.
Talk, listen and activate with this intuitive design, featuring voice activation and convenient remote controlled function. Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX and AAC codecs ensures no compromise on sound quality wherever you are.
Designed with a built in magnet in each earpiece, the H5 can be worn around the neck with clicking magnets that automatically powers down the headphones to save battery.
Recharge, Grab & Go.
Up to 5 hours of battery lets you listen for longer and go the full distance on your early morning run. Charging Beoplay H5 is easy with the magnetic cubic charger included, allowing you to simply click the headphones into the unit to keep them charged.
- Accessories Included
- USB charging cube, Comply™ sport ear tips with SweatGuard™ (S, M, L), silicone ear tips (XS, S, M, L), silicone ear fins (S, M, L), cable clip (3 pcs), carrying pouch, and quick start guide.
Bang & Olufsen
- Cable length
- Bluetooth 4.2, supports aptX, aptX-LL and AAC codecs
- H39 x W28 x D23.5 mm
- Aluminium, textile, rubber, polymer
- Microphone Remote
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable battery (Up to 5 hours.)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
About B&O PLAY
B&O PLAY is a three-year-old brand which is firmly grounded in decades of design excellence, craftsmanship and product innovation. As a stand-alone unit within Bang & Olufsen, B&O PLAY interprets the same values for a new type of contemporary products aimed at design-conscious people with an active lifestyle. In other words: to make high-quality headphones and portable speakers at competitive prices. The B&O PLAY portfolio is made up of sound systems and portable products – they’re all intuitive to use and easy to integrate into your daily life – whether it’s at home or on the move.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday