Fitbit Flyer Wireless In-Ear Fitness Headphones with 3-Button Control Box, Nightfall Blue
A tough team player to keep you connected and listening to your favourite tunes while you’re working up a sweat. Fitbit’s Flyer wireless headphones are moisture resistant, hardwearing and lightweight to let you move the way you want for an unrestricted workout. They can be paired with up to 2 Bluetooth devices at once and will give you audio prompts for battery life, song volume and incoming calls. Plus, they’re compatible with Siri, Cortana and Google Assistant.
Built not to budge, the Flyer headphones have integrated wings and fins to ensure they securely sit inside your ears and remain in place while you run, jump and squat. To guarantee a custom fit you’re supplied with different sizes of ear tips, wings and fins, allowing you to mix and match the sections.
Using high-quality components and an AAC Wireless Codec, the Flyer headphones deliver premium audio, wirelessly. Combing a solid in-ear seal and exceptional audio system they create Passive Noise Isolation barrier, which works to reduce outside noises for a clearer sound experience.
Featuring 2 dynamic sound settings – Signature and Power Boost – to put the power in your hands.
- Signature: standard, clear sound to use when you’re commuting to work or exercising outside
- Power Boost: incorporating sound technology by Waves to amplify bass, EQ and stereo feel for when you want a bit extra
You can link the Flyer headphones with up to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, so you can swiftly switch from watching a movie on your tablet to answering a call on your smartphone. And to save you time the Flyer headphones will remember up to 8 devices, which means no need for re-pairing every time.
Its 3-button design means you can easily adjust the volume level, as well as pause or skip songs. You can also use the controls to answer and end calls while the dual microphone on the side works to suppress external noise for clear calls
Flyer headphones offer up to 6 hours of playtime to provide you with enough juice for your commute and gym session. What’s even more impressive is that you can get a full hour of playtime after just 15 minutes of charging, so don’t worry if you’re battery is running low.
Compatible with Bluetooth-enabled devices:
- Android, iOS and Windows smartphones
- Windows & OSX computers
- A2DP Bluetooth mono & stereo devices
- Fitbit Ionic
Light levels of condensation, like rain, sweat and splashes, won't damage the headphones, but they cannot withstand large amounts of water. They're not designed for swimming or being submerged.
- Accessories Included
- 3 sizes of ear tips (S, M,L); 2 sizes of both wings and fins (S, L); headphone carrying case; universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB micro-B)
- Cable length (m)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Microphone Remote
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Power Supply
- micro-USB rechargeable battery
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Bluetooth 4.2
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy