Panasonic Viera TX-L55DT65B LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 55" with Freeview/Freesat HD & 4x 3D Glasses
To see all that this TV has to offer, please drop by a branch and ask a Partner for a demonstration.
The Panasonic’s DT65B is a complete home entertainment system right out of the box. Fully loaded and ready to go with 3D Full HD playback, Freesat and Freeview HD - it also boasts built-in Wi-Fi for access to great online services like BBC iPlayer. Clever voice control options make it even easier to find the entertainment you want as well thanks to the Viera 2 remote App.
- The impressive IPS LED screen uses Clear Panel Pro filtering for the clearest possible images. Running at a smooth 1080p - movies, games, Freesat and Freeview never looked better.
- Passive 3D delivers images that are sharper and deeper so you can enjoy the most immersive viewing experience yet. Fully setup for 2D to 3D conversion, even your old media can get in on the act.
- By simply saying a key word into the Touch Pad Controller or your smartphone using the Viera 2 remote app, the search result is displayed on-screen and verbally read out. It's like operating the TV by talking to it!
- Viera Connect and integrated Wi-Fi make enjoying a world of online content easy - just connect to your home network and go! Enjoy Facebook, Twitter, Skype and more from your armchair. On demand TV is also at your fingertips with services like BBC iPlayer.
- BLS backlighting makes your media more vibrant than ever before. Blacks are darker and colours pop for amazing contrast that adds a whole new level to all your viewing. It really comes into its own when viewing sports and fast moving action.
- DLNA support sets all of your media free with easy streaming from compatible smartphones and computers. Get away from small screens and enjoy your media the way it was meant to be.
- 24p playback gives you 24 frames per second cinema-grade motion right in the comfort of your own home.
- Enjoy all your favourite programmes in HD with the built-in Freeview HD tuner. To watch Freeview HD broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area.
- 3 HDMI ports, a card reader and USB make this TV a true media hub in your living room. Connect consoles, Blu-ray players and satellite receivers with ease or share your pictures on the big screen.
- This TV comes with a 5 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Accessories Included
- 4x 3D glasses, remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- V-Audio Surround
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- H81 x W123.8 x D28cm (with stand)
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- Picture Resolution Information A higher picture resolution makes for greater clarity, depth and detail which can be enjoyed sat closer to the screen
- Full HD (1080p)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 3x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 3x USB, memory card slot
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 126 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Remote Control
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the removal and environmentally-responsible disposal of your old TV
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.